The annual Oil and Gas Industry Construction Conference (NEFTEGAZSTROY-2012) will be held on May 22, 2012, in the Radisson-Slavyanskaya Hotel. This event is arranged in cooperation with the Union of Oil and Gas Construction Companies and the Oil and Gas Equipment Producers Association.
This event is supported by the Russian Ministry for Energy.
The key topic to be discussed at the Conference is establishment of EPC contractors in the Russian market. Most countries of the world organize the oil and gas construction process according to the EPC Engineering, Procurement and Construction) model. This approach means that a customer chooses a single general contractor who takes responsibility for the following types of works: design, engineering, procurement. The EPC contractor searches for subcontractors who perform construction works.
Giving the whole project to a foreign EPC contractor may cause difficulties, as the Russian customers and foreign contractors still speak different languages (literally and figuratively). This work should be performed by Russian specialists, who are familiar with the advanced foreign experience, know foreign languages, but as well understand the regulatory base and bureaucratic processes in Russia and can contact with Glavgosexpertiza and other state authorities. A EPC contractor from abroad does not know the Russian equipment and, consequently, plans to use in the project the foreign products familiar to him. That is why establishment of Russian EPC contractors is very important in terms of supporting the Russian industry.
- Bogdan Budzulyak, President of Non-Commercial Partnership “SRO OSGINK”;
- Alexander Fridman, Deputy Chairman of the Board of NOVATEK OJSC;
- Abdulla Karaev, Director of the Directorate for Procurement and Capital Construction of Gazprom neft;
- Alexander Rezyapov, Deputy General Director for Capital Construction of Surgutneftegaz OJSC;
- Sergei Tsybin, Director of Department for Capital Construction of Bashneft OJSC ;
- Sergei Kartavy, Deputy General Director of TNK-Uvat LLC;
- Valery Eremin, Head of Construction and Procurement Service of Gazprom invest South;
- Natalia Galeta, Director of Procurement Department of Irkutsk Oil Company LLC;
- Vazgen Gevorkyan, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Zakneftegazstroy-Prometey LLC;
- Valery Kolikov, General Director of Mezhregiontruboprovodstroy OJSC;
- Yury Komarov, Vice-President of Stroygazconsulting LLC;
- Ramil Khismatullin, General Director of OZNA Management LLC;
- Radames Aflyatonov, General Director of PromStroySertifikatsia LLC;
- Alexander Yastrebov, First Deputy General Director of Sibregiongazstroy LLC;
- AK Transneft OJSC representatives;
- representatives of Total and Caspian Pipeline Consortium; and many oil and gas construction contractors.
Delegation of Gazprom OJSC is being formed.
|Hydrocarbon transportation equipment|
|Pipeline fittings and accessories|
|Pipes and rolled metal products|
|Cables and wires|
|Electrical equipment and products|
|Instrumentation and automatic equipment|
|Pump and compressor equipment|
|Heat exchangers and heat transfer equipment|
|Automotive and road construction equipment|
|General purpose equipment|
|Auxiliary and general purpose materials|
|Construction and insulation materials|
|Personal protective clothes and equipment|
|Chemicals and fuels|
|Equipment repair and maintenance|
|Consultancy and expert services|